TC
Posted By
tony cooper
Oct 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Quite some time ago, someone posted a link to a nice little PS Action that adjusted an image of sterling silver flatware taken with incandescent light. The action did something with curves to remove the yellow from the image.

I’ve since purchased a new CPU and loaded Photoshop 7 in the new ‘puter…minus my old actions. I’d love to have that action back.

Anyone know where this action might be available?

Making an effort to include a condemnable term in every posting. Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Oct 6, 2005

Quite some time ago, someone posted a link to a nice little PS Action that adjusted an image of sterling silver flatware taken with incandescent light. The action did something with curves to remove the yellow from the image.

I’ve since purchased a new CPU and loaded Photoshop 7 in the new ‘puter…minus my old actions. I’d love to have that action back.

Hi Tony,

If I remember correctly, the action was a curve from Curvemeister for changing the color balance, probably from this tutorial.

http://www.curvemeister.com/tutorials/what_ails_you/index.ht m
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
TC
tony cooper
Oct 6, 2005
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:06:50 GMT, "Mike Russell" wrote:

Hi Tony,

If I remember correctly, the action was a curve from Curvemeister for changing the color balance, probably from this tutorial.
http://www.curvemeister.com/tutorials/what_ails_you/index.ht m
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

Exactly. I appreciate it.

Making an effort to include a condemnable term in every posting. Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections