P
Posted By
paul
Sep 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot find the measure tool. I understand that it should be by the eyedropper in the tools palette.

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
Sep 16, 2005
paul wrote:

I cannot find the measure tool. I understand that it should be by the eyedropper in the tools palette.

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7

That’s where it is in Photoshop CS2, but it may have been moved. I don’t remember whre it was in Photoshop 7. However, if you just click and hold ALL the tools one-by-one, you should be able to find it, no matter where it is in Photoshop 7. Did you try that?

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
E
edjh
Sep 16, 2005
paul wrote:

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7
UNDER the eyedropper, as John has said.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
P
paul
Sep 16, 2005
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:35:33 +0200, (Johan W.
Elzenga) wrote:

paul wrote:

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7

That’s where it is in Photoshop CS2, but it may have been moved. I don’t remember whre it was in Photoshop 7. However, if you just click and hold ALL the tools one-by-one, you should be able to find it, no matter where it is in Photoshop 7. Did you try that?

How would I do that?
KW
Ken Wright
Sep 16, 2005
On the right of the eyedropper you will see a little arrow – click and hold it down and you will see a couple of other tools, one of which is a ruler.

Regards
Ken………………..

"paul" wrote in message

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7
P
paul
Sep 16, 2005
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:53:36 GMT, "Ken Wright" wrote:

On the right of the eyedropper you will see a little arrow – click and hold it down and you will see a couple of other tools, one of which is a ruler.
Regards
Ken………………..

"paul" wrote in message

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7
Found it!! Many thanks people.
C
Clyde
Sep 17, 2005
paul wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:53:36 GMT, "Ken Wright" wrote:

Regards
Ken………………..

"paul" wrote in message

Can anyone help.

photoshop 7
Found it!! Many thanks people.

Now you need to try that for all the other tool locations. Man, you have been missing a lot of useful tools.

Clyde

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections