hiv_steve
Sep 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
±© Flipper Mike ®³ wrote:
…know any spic jokes? FM…

This is why we don’t like you(you’re stupid).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
HIVisOwned
Sep 6, 2005

H.I.V. Steve wrote:

…know any spic jokes? FM…

This is why we don’t like you(you’re stupid).

Doesn’t look like many people like you either! lol FM…
HS
hiv_steve
Sep 6, 2005

Doesn’t look like many people like you either! lol FM…

This is why we don’t like you.
N
nouse
Sep 6, 2005
Our terrifying ordeal
By Sean O’Neil and Joanna Bale

TWO words on the boarding pass that secured Will Nelson a club-class seat on a flight from Dallas to Gatwick tell everything about the last week of his summer in America.

Alongside the flight details is stamped: "Hurricane Evacuee".

Mr Nelson, and other Britons returning from New Orleans yesterday, will keep the boarding passes as souvenirs of the most frightening experience of their lives, being trapped in the city’s Superdome stadium.

As the first Britons caught by Hurricane Katrina returned home, the US authorities said that all 240,000 residents of New Orleans would have to leave before it could be rebuilt.

The death toll is likely to run into thousands and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said that 131 Britons were still unaccounted for. However it emphasised that many are likely to be safe and could have left the disaster area days ago.

During seemingly endless days and sleepless nights, the British survivors’ fear of the hurricane’s destructive force was transformed into terror of the other survivors.

Mr Nelson, 21, and Jane Wheeldon, 20, told The Times how they and some 50 other foreigners – many of them British backpackers – were ordered by the US Army to gather together to protect themselves from resentful locals.

"The army told us to stick in a group and for the women to sit in the middle with the men around the outside and to be ready to defend ourselves," Mr Nelson, from Epsom, Surrey, said. "Their urgency scared us. I sat on the outside, really scared by this point, sitting waiting for God knows what. We waited and waited, I didn’t sleep. A lot of the girls had been groped."

Miss Wheeldon, from Carmarthen, South Wales, said that being inside the Superdome was terrifying and that she had been sexually harassed.

"The atmosphere was extremely intimidating," the Lancaster University student said. "People stared at us all the time and men would come up to me and stroke my stomach and bottom. They would also say horrible, suggestive things. The worst time came when there was a rumour that a white man had raped a black woman. We were scared that we would be raped, robbed, or both. People were arguing, fighting and being arrested all the time."

The "internationals", as the army labelled the stranded tourists, were among the few white people in the stadium. Marked out by their skin colour and unfamiliar accents, they were verbally abused, while their luggage made them targets for robbery.

Mr Nelson said that local people also noticed that they received preferential treatment from the guards who gave them ration packs and water to help them to avoid food queues.

Mr Nelson, who graduated from Loughborough University in June, said: "The queues for the rations got more and more crazy. People were desperate.

"The physical conditions were horrible. It was stiflingly hot, you were sweating constantly. The smell was awful, a mix of sweat, faeces, urine – just a horrible, horrible smell.

"H.I.V. Steve" wrote in message

S
SCRUFF
Sep 6, 2005
"Mike D." wrote in message
That’s what happens when you visit a city where blacks grossly outnumber whites, and you trust the authorities to protect you. The Army told them
to
be ready to fight, but did the Army offer any weapons to defend themselves with? I used to be proud of having been a soldier, but not so much
anymore.
Mike.
You’re truly the pathetic type that would complain about anything. Either you’re part of the solution or you’re part of the problem. You’re negativity puts you in the latter group.
I bet you got thrown out of the service, or should have been.
M
mikdan7
Sep 6, 2005
That’s what happens when you visit a city where blacks grossly outnumber whites, and you trust the authorities to protect you. The Army told them to be ready to fight, but did the Army offer any weapons to defend themselves with? I used to be proud of having been a soldier, but not so much anymore. Mike.
"Mr. Snoopy" wrote in message
Our terrifying ordeal
By Sean O’Neil and Joanna Bale

TWO words on the boarding pass that secured Will Nelson a club-class seat on a flight from Dallas to Gatwick tell everything about
the
last week of his summer in America.

Alongside the flight details is stamped: "Hurricane Evacuee".
Mr Nelson, and other Britons returning from New Orleans
yesterday, will keep the boarding passes as souvenirs of the most frightening experience of their lives, being trapped in the city’s
Superdome
stadium.

As the first Britons caught by Hurricane Katrina returned
home,
the US authorities said that all 240,000 residents of New Orleans would
have
to leave before it could be rebuilt.

The death toll is likely to run into thousands and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said that 131 Britons were still unaccounted for. However it emphasised that many are likely to be safe and could have left the disaster area days ago.

During seemingly endless days and sleepless nights, the
British
survivors’ fear of the hurricane’s destructive force was transformed into terror of the other survivors.

Mr Nelson, 21, and Jane Wheeldon, 20, told The Times how they and some 50 other foreigners – many of them British backpackers – were ordered by the US Army to gather together to protect themselves from resentful locals.

"The army told us to stick in a group and for the women to sit in the middle with the men around the outside and to be ready to defend ourselves," Mr Nelson, from Epsom, Surrey, said. "Their urgency scared us.
I
sat on the outside, really scared by this point, sitting waiting for God knows what. We waited and waited, I didn’t sleep. A lot of the girls had been groped."

Miss Wheeldon, from Carmarthen, South Wales, said that being inside the Superdome was terrifying and that she had been sexually
harassed.
"The atmosphere was extremely intimidating," the Lancaster University student said. "People stared at us all the time and men would come up to me and stroke my stomach and bottom. They would also say horrible, suggestive things. The worst time came when there was a rumour that a white man had raped a black woman. We were scared that we would be raped, robbed, or both. People were arguing, fighting and being arrested
all
the time."

The "internationals", as the army labelled the stranded tourists, were among the few white people in the stadium. Marked out by their skin colour and unfamiliar accents, they were verbally abused, while their luggage made them targets for robbery.

Mr Nelson said that local people also noticed that they
received
preferential treatment from the guards who gave them ration packs and
water
to help them to avoid food queues.

Mr Nelson, who graduated from Loughborough University in June, said: "The queues for the rations got more and more crazy. People were desperate.

"The physical conditions were horrible. It was stiflingly hot, you were sweating constantly. The smell was awful, a mix of sweat, faeces, urine – just a horrible, horrible smell.

"H.I.V. Steve" wrote in message

GT
Guido the XVIth
Sep 6, 2005
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 05:27:03 -0700, Mike D. wrote:

That’s what happens when you visit a city where blacks grossly outnumber whites, and you trust the authorities to protect you. The Army told them to be ready to fight, but did the Army offer any weapons to defend themselves with? I used to be proud of having been a soldier, but not so much anymore.

Yes, some things never change. Bigots, for instance.

Thank you for sharing.
C
CFB01
Sep 6, 2005
Mike D. wrote:
That’s what happens when you visit a city where blacks grossly outnumber whites, and you trust the authorities to protect you. The Army told them to be ready to fight, but did the Army offer any weapons to defend themselves with? I used to be proud of having been a soldier, but not so much anymore. Mike.

And if you were there? And gave your weapon to an untrained, foreign national? What would your superiors have to say about that? Maybe "Court Martial"?

Carl

Research is a formalized curiosity. It is poking
and prying with a purpose.
Zora Neale Hurston

Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never
regains it’s original dimension.
Oliver Wendall Holmes

Only a fool tests the depth of the water with
both feet.
African Proverb

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein

What would life be if we had no courage
to attempt anything?
Vincent Van Gogh
S
SCRUFF
Sep 7, 2005
"CFB01" wrote in message
Mike D. wrote:
That’s what happens when you visit a city where blacks grossly outnumber whites, and you trust the authorities to protect you. The Army told
them to
be ready to fight, but did the Army offer any weapons to defend
themselves
with? I used to be proud of having been a soldier, but not so much
anymore.
Mike.

And if you were there? And gave your weapon to an untrained, foreign national? What would your superiors have to say about that? Maybe "Court Martial"?
Yea really. Could you imagine the army handing out weapons? That’s why everybody should have their own.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections