EI
Posted By
Enrique_Ivern
Jun 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anybody here has used a Genius tablet and pen?
Any comments?
Thanks a lot…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EI
Enrique_Ivern
Jun 16, 2004
Just to keep this question in view a couple of days more… I know it’s a low cost brand, but my wacom just quit and need something to get along… Thanks
EI
Enrique_Ivern
Jun 18, 2004
Well, I had to replace the pen on my Graphire so for the same amount I got myself a Genius WizardPen 4×5 tablet and pen.
Construction seems to be somewhat flimsier, pen is battery operated and bundled sw is just a few utilities. Also the driver seems to have a lesser degree of control on the operation of the device, but that maybe because I haven’t read the manual fully.
Operation is smooth and to the moment everything works fine for me, so I think it was a sound move. Just my 2 cents in case anybody is interested.
And no, I’m not associated with Genius….
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 18, 2004
I had to replace the pen on my Graphire so for the same amount I got myself a Genius WizardPen 4×5 tablet and pen.

then you would’ve done better getting the new wacom pen, i guess. you got no hits on the graphics pros on the forum re this tablet. that in itself should tell you something.

dave (not a graphics pro).
EI
Enrique_Ivern
Jun 18, 2004
Maybe Dave, I don’t think so.
I didn’t complain about not getting answers at all.
I didn’ complain about Wacom, although my experience with service in my city (Buenos Aires)is not satisfactory, but that is another story, most certainly OT.
I loved my Wacom while it lasted.
Just wanted to share an experience that could be of value to newbies or amateurs like myself. We’re not talking pro in this tablet category, I guess.
Cheers.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 18, 2004
Just wanted to share an experience that could be of value to newbies or amateurs like myself.

appreciate it!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections