LN
Posted By
Luis_Norona
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi there, im trying to draw and make bubbles in an image, but just cant get them right, they look awful!
someone please , any advice

thanks a lot

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
May 6, 2004
Hi Luis,

I suggest you do a search on Google, using the keywords "Photoshop bubbles tutorial" and scour the results to see if you find examples along the line of the type of bubbles you want to create. Doing that myself, some of the examples were pretty easy to follow but it wasn’t until I came across the tutorial at < http://users.iafrica.com/c/cu/cubic/vers/tutorials/bubble.ht m> that I found the end result to be what I thought truly appeared most realistic. Some techniques involve use of Bryce or other 3D applications for added realism.

Hope that helps,

Daryl
D
d._wade_thompson
May 6, 2004
also check the adobe studio exchange, i got some pretty good bubble brushes there before
DM
dave_milbut
May 7, 2004
dishwashing detergent in a cake tin. use a hanger. makes HUGE bubbles. don’t do it in the house or mom’ll get mad when they pop on the couch!

(sorry. i had to!) 🙂
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
May 7, 2004
Depends on what type of bubble affcet you are after? can you find any examples on the web? Is it something Like this <http://www.bubblingdesign.co.uk>, I done this using styles, bevels & glows
RK
Rob_Keijzer
May 7, 2004
dishwashing detergent

Well not a bad idea! Use an egg beater and then shoot it. (with a camera, not a gun!).

Then sort of "pattern stamp" it in the image.

Rob
PG
Paul_Godney
May 15, 2004
If you make a flat coloured circle first. Use the lighting effects and the flashlight option as to give it a highlight. Then blur it and reduce the opacity slightly and that should give you something to start off with. Use hue and sat’ to alter the colour.

Happy bubble hunting!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections