SR
Posted By
Stacy_Richardson
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to do a picture for a dentist and I wanted to put in a little sparkle effect on his teeth…like the cheese commercials that have those fake little sparkles…(his wife wants it as a gift for him) I tried lens flare but it does not give the effect I am wanting, it covers his whole face, I want more of a clear radiating sparkle without blareing out the face…any ideas…

Stacy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
May 3, 2004
I believe there’s a sparkle shaped brush that ships with photoshop. Try that.
G
graficalicus
May 3, 2004
Hi, Stacey:

Just use a brush & paint it on – there’s a bunch of sparkle brushes around the web; check out the adobe exchange first.

Or make your own – a skinny, slightly feathered brush as large as you want your sparkle will do – new layer, white as the color – dab once where you want the sparkle to be, then rotate your canvas and dab again, then rotate, dab – until your get as many points to your sparkle as you want. Adjust the blend to overlay or screen to taste – – you’re done – !

<mike>
http://digiart.graficalicus.com
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
May 3, 2004
The Brylcream method:

A littledabldoya! 😉

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections