Posted By
Friend
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
i am having one hard time resolving this. I get this error when i try and print, "Could not print because of program error" http://largebuttons.com/fileupload/Untitled-1.jpg
I am using PS CS in windows xp pro. It is a slow machine I know, PII 400, 192mb ram. There is one new 40gig hard drive partitioned and the scratch disk is the second partition.
I have a canon i960 with the latest drivers. I print a page with images about ~150 mb which flattens to around 24mb( I
don’t actually flatten the image, but when i print, it compresses it to around that size).
After a clean install of PS CS, I can print a page fine. After that one page, i start getting the error above, and it seems to ‘infect’ PS. I can not save due to a program error, etc.
I can restart the program, restart the computer, I delete preferences, but still get the program error when i try and print.
I advanced uninstall, run a registry cleaning program, reinstall PS get one good print and then same program error.
I tried setting the cache to 3 levels. but the same thing.

Does anyone have any ideas what i can do? This is driving me crazy.

Chuck

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections