S
Posted By
SCRUFF
Jan 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Any one out there using this printer? The cool thing about this printer is, it prints 12" borderless.

The problem I’m having is getting it to print pics really well. Could use some tricks on this if anyone has any. I’ve not had much luck yet!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

HM
Harold McNamara
Jan 16, 2005
An excellent printer. You might be "double" managing your colour through Adobe and Canon print controls. Do a little homework on colour management. It is a very interesting topic – and not a simple one either. I use a 9100 with outstanding results – quality, speed, noise level. paper profiles are outstanding.
"Scruff" wrote in message
Any one out there using this printer? The cool thing about this printer is,
it prints 12" borderless.

The problem I’m having is getting it to print pics really well. Could use some tricks on this if anyone has any. I’ve not had much luck yet!
S
SCRUFF
Jan 16, 2005
Thanks for replying.
Are there any basic settings that you start from? My pics tend to turn out less vivid and a little flat.
I thought it came with a manual but I can only find the start up Quick guide book.It must be around somewhere, lol.
Thanks

"Harold McNamara" wrote in message
An excellent printer. You might be "double" managing your colour through Adobe and Canon print controls. Do a little homework on colour
management.
It is a very interesting topic – and not a simple one either. I use a 9100 with outstanding results – quality, speed, noise level. paper profiles are outstanding.

The problem I’m having is getting it to print pics really well. Could
use
some tricks on this if anyone has any. I’ve not had much luck yet!

BS
Big Sexy
Jan 21, 2005
I used the i9100 with a pc and mac. both did awesome 13" borderless prints awesomely. just with the default settings
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:45:18 -0500, "Scruff" wrote:

Thanks for replying.
Are there any basic settings that you start from? My pics tend to turn out less vivid and a little flat.
I thought it came with a manual but I can only find the start up Quick guide book.It must be around somewhere, lol.
Thanks

"Harold McNamara" wrote in message
An excellent printer. You might be "double" managing your colour through Adobe and Canon print controls. Do a little homework on colour
management.
It is a very interesting topic – and not a simple one either. I use a 9100 with outstanding results – quality, speed, noise level. paper profiles are outstanding.

The problem I’m having is getting it to print pics really well. Could
use
some tricks on this if anyone has any. I’ve not had much luck yet!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections