N
Posted By
nicebeats2004
Apr 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i’m new to photo shop but want to learn it very much.like the ones to make fire text or ice text if any one can help thank you in advanced

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MA
Mark_Allen
Apr 15, 2004
Basically go to your actions pallette, highlight the action you want to use by clicking the small "arm" box to the left and press play. It’s that simple.

If you want to load "new" actions, click on the small black arrow of the actions pallette, (top right) and navigate to the actions folder inside PS and load them.

Regards

Mark
N
nicebeats2004
Apr 15, 2004
thanks mark maybe i’m not getting this then.say i wanted to make the text like the fire do i type the text first or the action first.what makes the text use the action
L
LenHewitt
Apr 16, 2004
Nicebeats,

Type your text, and then APPLY your action from the actions palette. If you have the palette in button mode than just click on the specific button for the action you want to run. If the palette is not in button mode, select the action and then hit the little play icon at the foot of the palette window/

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections