GW
Posted By
GRANT WALKER
Nov 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also, is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Joe
Nov 9, 2007
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also, is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any command you wish to add or change.

But what is wrong with the Ctrl-Z? and there is another can do multiple undos but I don’t remember at the moment (Ctrl-X? don’t try it as I am guessing).
GW
GRANT WALKER
Nov 9, 2007
hi Joe,
thanks for the reply, in my elements 2 and 3 i had the undo/redo buttons across the top and just a mouse click to activate them, now i have elements 5 and there is no button. i have only the use of one arm so i dont want to have to let go of the mouse to push the keyboard every time for undo/redo. Grant.

"Joe" wrote in message
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also,
is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any
command you wish to add or change.

But what is wrong with the Ctrl-Z? and there is another can do multiple undos but I don’t remember at the moment (Ctrl-X? don’t try it as I am guessing).
TC
tony cooper
Nov 9, 2007
On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:08:06 +1100, "grant walker" wrote:

hi Joe,
thanks for the reply, in my elements 2 and 3 i had the undo/redo buttons across the top and just a mouse click to activate them, now i have elements 5 and there is no button. i have only the use of one arm so i dont want to have to let go of the mouse to push the keyboard every time for undo/redo. Grant.

You cannot add a button to the Elements 5.0 toolbar, but you needn’t release the mouse to "undo" or "redo". The commands are in a drop down under "Edit".

"Joe" wrote in message
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also,
is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any
command you wish to add or change.

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections