J
Posted By
jwr4
Nov 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry, I didn’t think to get the PS version I have in my W98 PC.

I’ve never had a problem resizing. Tonight I resized one photo with no problem, but when I tried to resize another, I couldn’t do it.

I had the photo on the Photo Deluxe page. Then I clicked "Advanced" and clicked the "Size" tab to change the photo size. I changed the width setting. As usual, the height setting also changed, as did the resolution setting. When I clicked "OK" the photo size did not change.

Clicked to change the size settings again and noticed at the top of the settings box, it said "Current Size" 1.40M."

I reduced the width, etc. and clicked OK, but the photo size didn’t change. It stayed at 1.40M.

As I said, just before this, I had resized a photo with no problems. With that photo I did try some of the effects, etc. I don’t understand how using those features could cause this problem.

Any guesses why I can no longer resize photos?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
edjh
Nov 15, 2004
wrote:
Sorry, I didn’t think to get the PS version I have in my W98 PC.
I’ve never had a problem resizing. Tonight I resized one photo with no problem, but when I tried to resize another, I couldn’t do it.
I had the photo on the Photo Deluxe page. Then I clicked "Advanced" and clicked the "Size" tab to change the photo size. I changed the width setting. As usual, the height setting also changed, as did the resolution setting. When I clicked "OK" the photo size did not change.
Clicked to change the size settings again and noticed at the top of the settings box, it said "Current Size" 1.40M."
I reduced the width, etc. and clicked OK, but the photo size didn’t change. It stayed at 1.40M.

As I said, just before this, I had resized a photo with no problems. With that photo I did try some of the effects, etc. I don’t understand how using those features could cause this problem.

Any guesses why I can no longer resize photos?

Don’t know. Haven’t used PD in years. Try Irfanview.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections