JH
Posted By
jim.hutchison
Nov 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Canadian photographer Darwin Wiggett announced the launch of his web site today on Nature Photographers Network.

Quote:

"I never thought I would need a website because my images are marketed around the world by my stock agencies. Hey, I just need to take the pictures and they will sell them? Who needs the hassle of designing and maintaining a website?

"Well… times they are a’changin’. A lot of photographers now depend on personal websites to reach photo buyers. More and more buyers are going directly to the source of photos – the photographers rather than relying on the big impersonal agencies. So with that reality, I have finally launched my own site: http://www.darwinwiggett.com

"I want to thank Jim Hutchison who I first met here online for doing all the work on this site and for making it clean and simple (something I really wanted). The site has a small sampling of my work and some of the collaborative work of Anita and myself. Plus there are links to other portfolio sites that have been updated with lots of new photos. For photographers wanting to learn more about photography there is also an article section and a workshop section on the site. There will be more workshops, and articles, and resources for photographers to come down the line."

Darwin is an accomplished full-time photographer who specializes in Canadian landscapes, kids, animals, and outdoor recreation imagery. With a few books under his belt, as well as being published in numerous magazines, he’s at a level many of us wish to be some day!

Check out his site. His work is incredible.

Jim H.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections