Posted By
Dave
Apr 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Which one is your preference?
I find that I use nearly without exception, the viewfinder. I find it simply a case of own taste.
Or are there other benefits involved by using a specific one? The LCD monitor only get used for viewing photos
and *sometimes* when changing settings; like when it is on a tripod. Otherwise, when handheld, I even do the settings via the viewfinder. How general is my way of working?

Dave

PS
remember my questions about skin colour recently?
http://dave.photos.gb.net/p40012706.html
This is how far I am with it. ( sometimes skin colour
seem to be less of a problem than shading on
the right places:-)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
Jason
Apr 18, 2007
In article ,
says…
Which one is your preference?
I find that I use nearly without exception, the viewfinder.

I’m with you. When I see folks holding poing-n-shoot cameras at arm’s length to frame a shot I wonder how long it will take them to figure out why so many of the images are blurry… Using the viewfinder reduces camera shake. (Perhaps this arm’s-length phenomenon is behind so many manufacturers’ adding stabilization to their products…?)

Jason

reverse my name in email address

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections