P
Posted By
peter
Dec 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I watched a video awhile back about adding special text effects in CS2. The video is now corrupted and unviewable. Specifically, it showed me how to make the first letter of a sentence large and fancy, not just the same character with a bigger point size. It also showed how to get the letters to join when using a script type font. The effects could be added with one click from the right menu. It seemed to me that menu could be reached via that little right triangle on the top right side of the character window, but I don’t see the effects I need. I see "no break", but it doesn’t do anything when I select it. Can someome please help?

Thanks,

Peter

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PB
Paul Burdett
Dec 28, 2006
Hi Peter,
I have a video tutorial from "Watch and learn photoshop.com". It’s just over 4Mb and explains what you want. I’ll try to email it to you. if it’s too big I can upload it to "yousendit.com".
Paul

"peter" wrote in message
I watched a video awhile back about adding special text effects in CS2. The video is now corrupted and unviewable. Specifically, it showed me how to make the first letter of a sentence large and fancy, not just the same character with a bigger point size. It also showed how to get the letters to join when using a script type font. The effects could be added with one click from the right menu. It seemed to me that menu could be reached via that little right triangle on the top right side of the character window, but I don’t see the effects I need. I see "no break", but it doesn’t do anything when I select it. Can someome please help?

Thanks,

Peter
PB
Paul Burdett
Dec 28, 2006
"Paul Burdett" wrote in message
Hi Peter,
I have a video tutorial from "Watch and learn photoshop.com". It’s just over 4Mb and explains what you want. I’ll try to email it to you. if it’s too big I can upload it to "yousendit.com".
Paul

Peter: I’ve just emailed it to you!
"peter" wrote in message

Thanks,

Peter

P
peter
Dec 29, 2006
Yes, indeed, Paul, that’s the one!

Thanks so much!

Peter
Paul Burdett wrote:
Hi Peter,
Paul

"peter" wrote in message

Thanks,

Peter

PB
Paul Burdett
Dec 29, 2006
You’re very welcome…happy new year!
Paul

"peter" wrote in message
Yes, indeed, Paul, that’s the one!

Thanks so much!

Peter
Paul Burdett wrote:
Hi Peter,
I have a video tutorial from "Watch and learn photoshop.com". It’s just over 4Mb and explains what you want. I’ll try to email it to you. if it’s
too big I can upload it to "yousendit.com".
Paul

"peter" wrote in message
I watched a video awhile back about adding special text effects in CS2. The video is now corrupted and unviewable. Specifically, it showed me how to make the first letter of a sentence large and fancy, not just the same character with a bigger point size. It also showed how to get the letters to join when using a script type font. The effects could be
added with one click from the right menu. It seemed to me that menu could be reached via that little right triangle on the top right side of the character window, but I don’t see the effects I need. I see "no break", but it doesn’t do anything when I select it. Can someome please
help?

Thanks,

Peter

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections