L
Posted By
loon
Aug 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Plese help.I just got a newest Sony 5.1 mp DSC-T11 with 32 mb memory stick Duo and since it is a small memory for the 5.0 mp, I purchased Sony 256 mb memory stick
DUO Pro. The problem is that my 6 in 1 reader doesnt read from thst stick( it reads from other, not Pro) and direct from craidle also my PC doesnt read from that stick too.I sent e- mail to Sony, didnt get answer. Since that camera is not available in North America, I didnt have CD,original was in Japanese. I tried download drivers, but Sony
doesnt have any reference or updates with regards to that camera and that memory stick. It reads only from Photosmart printer HP 7660. What am I missing?
Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TO
The Old Bloke
Aug 18, 2004
I bought a Sony "Micro Vault" It’s one of those USB memory sticks, but this Sony Micro Vault has a slot to accept Sony Pro memory sticks. So it can be used as a memory stick that has expandable memory, and also to read Sony camera sticks.

"loon" wrote in message
Plese help.I just got a newest Sony 5.1 mp DSC-T11 with 32 mb memory stick Duo and since it is a small memory for the 5.0 mp, I purchased Sony 256 mb memory stick
DUO Pro. The problem is that my 6 in 1 reader doesnt read from thst stick( it reads from other, not Pro) and direct from craidle also my PC doesnt
read
from that stick too.I sent e- mail to Sony, didnt get answer. Since that camera is not available in North America, I didnt have CD,original was in Japanese. I tried download drivers, but Sony
doesnt have any reference or updates with regards to that camera and that memory stick. It reads only from Photosmart printer HP 7660. What am I missing?
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections