M
Posted By
mmc65479
Jul 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello All! Thanking anyone for a reply. PS CS8 Newbie.

I want to create text with depth, that is, with a 3D effect. In order to put it into PP 2003 & then rotate it, thus seeing the 3D effect. Mainly for logos etc.

Is this possible in PS CS8?

Regards
Peter

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
Kingdom
Jul 16, 2006
"P.McCartney" wrote in
news:jQkug.5678$:

I want to create text with depth, that is, with a 3D effect. In order to put it into PP 2003 & then rotate it, thus seeing the 3D effect. Mainly for logos etc.

Regards
Peter

Google: photoshop tutorials 3d text

———————————————————— ———— Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
———————————————————— ————
C
Chris
Jul 16, 2006
In article <jQkug.5678$>,
"P.McCartney" wrote:

Regards
Peter

You can use Photoshop to create a single static (unmoving) 2d graphic that has a 3d appearance. With much more work, you could create an uncontrollable GIF animation of text rotating.

To create a true 3d graphic you can rotate at will is not a Photoshop task. A 3d model is much more than just a graphic. A 3d modeler would be required, and the 3d rotator plugin for Powerpoint.

C

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections