Posted By
jurgen
Aug 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi all….

i’ve got a prob… i want to make a animated gif in imageready…. there are no problems when i move the object (a monkey by the way). I tween it and there it is.

the prob now is I want to rotate it, but everytime i rotate the object (monkey). the object is beeing rotated in the first as well in the last picture. So there’s no
possibility to tween them (they are 2 just the same pictures)

how can i tween rotated objects?

tnx a lot

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Broga
Aug 5, 2004
you need to make several layers with the monkey on every layer You then select each layer and rotate the monkey a fixed amount. you then pick a frame from your animation and make layers you want to appear in that frame visible and the rest invisible
Then do the same for the rest of the frames

I don’t think you can tween a rotation – only position

www.micromountain.com
"jurgen" wrote in message
hi all….

i’ve got a prob… i want to make a animated gif in imageready…. there are no problems when i move the object (a monkey by the way). I
tween
it and there it is.

the prob now is I want to rotate it, but everytime i rotate the object (monkey). the object is beeing rotated in the first as well in the last picture. So there’s no

tnx a lot

A
arrooke
Aug 6, 2004
i’ve got a prob… i want to make a animated gif in imageready…. there are no problems when i move the object (a monkey by the way). I
tween
it and there it is.

tnx a lot

Are you rotating the canvas or the image? Sounds like you’re rotating the canvas. Use the Edit > Transform function with the selected layer.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections