SG
Posted By
Sign Generator
Jun 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Custom Sign Generator (Make Your Own Funny Pictures)

http://www.customsigngenerator.com

You can make banners, buttons, forum avatars, comic strips, logos, blog pics, safety signs, email sigs, personal flags, vanity license plates, warning labels, book covers, e-cards, celebrity deface, brand name parody/satire, controversial pix, etc. We supply the basic picture layout, you supply the funny text (famous quotes, slogans, jokes) to customize the captions!

——————————————————— A www.WHAK.com edy pro duction

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Rowley
Jun 7, 2006
Sign Generator wrote:

http://www.customsigngenerator.com

You can make banners, buttons, forum avatars, comic strips, logos, blog pics, safety signs, email sigs, personal flags, vanity license plates, warning labels, book covers, e-cards, celebrity deface, brand name parody/satire, controversial pix, etc. We supply the basic picture layout, you supply the funny text (famous quotes, slogans, jokes) to customize the captions!

——————————————————— A www.WHAK.com edy pro duction

Some of my students were playing with your site. They thought it was great – but were making some non-school appropriate signs.

Martin
RG
Roy G
Jun 7, 2006
"Sign Generator" wrote in message

Can’t really see much point in spamming that to a Photoshop group. Most Photoshoppers already have a graphics program, it’s called Photoshop.

Roy G
SG
Sign Generator
Jun 16, 2006
Yikes, I never concidered school kids using these as some are even marked adult only. You can have the IT guy block the domain name if it’s being abused.

Rowley wrote:
Some of my students were playing with your site. They thought it was great – but were making some non-school appropriate signs.
Martin
SG
Sign Generator
Jun 16, 2006
Roy G wrote:
Can’t really see much point in spamming that to a Photoshop group. Most Photoshoppers already have a graphics program, it’s called Photoshop.
Roy G

MY REPLY:

Sometimes photoshoppers may just want to direct a small client to a site to avoid having to make a 2 dollar logo for someone (too time consuming for the money, some clients are not worth your time).

Why spend time to make a comic strip when the template is already there?

Many people have photoshop, but many people also get templates or source codes of tothers to cheat.

I know tonnes of people who own phtoshop yet they still have a banner design program (yet on that site there’s a free banner maker).

I know many people who own photoshop but still own a logo creation software application because they do not have a good idea or they wish to make a cheap "half assed" logo for a basic client.

I don’t think it’s spam, because you do not always have access to phtotshop, with this tool, you could even be at the library and still create a quick logo or banner ad for your blog. Plus photoshop was used to make all the text-2-clipart templates (actually, couple I use www.Gimp.org freeware photo editor and graphics studio which is almost as good).

I could go on and on, but I think I have said enough on my defense without a lawyer present.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections