D
Posted By
DavidN
May 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Recently, I’ve read that PS 6.0 can be upgraded to CS II. Is this true? If so it would obviously save me $$$ as I would not first have to upgrade to PH 7.0 or purchase an entirely new CS II installation package.

Thanks in advance.

David N.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
May 10, 2006
You should be able to just buy the Photoshop CS2 upgrade package. Check the adobe site or call them to make sure. It is a cheaper way to go.

Robert
RC
Rosanne Cleveland-King
May 11, 2006
David N asked:
Recently, I’ve read that PS 6.0 can be upgraded to CS II. Is this true? If so it would obviously save me $$$ as I would not first have to upgrade to PH 7.0 or purchase an entirely new CS II installation package.

No, that is not possible. I suggest finding a later copy of PhotoShop or CS2 itself on Ebay.

Smiles,
Rosanne
BH
Bill Hilton
May 11, 2006
David writes …

Recently, I’ve read that PS 6.0 can be upgraded to CS II. Is this true?

Yes, you can upgrade from any previous version as long as the serial # is valid.
N
noone
May 12, 2006
In article , bhilton665
@aol.com says…
David writes …

Yes, you can upgrade from any previous version as long as the serial # is valid.

I believe that the reaward-compatibility cut-off is v5.5. Version 5 cannot be upgraded, without Adobe intervention (they are usually really good and quick with this), but from v5.5 up, there should be no problem, exactly as Bill Hilton says, " as long as the serial # is valid."

Hunt

NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth
D
DavidN
May 16, 2006
Hunt wrote:
In article , bhilton665
@aol.com says…
David writes …

I believe that the reaward-compatibility cut-off is v5.5. Version 5 cannot be upgraded, without Adobe intervention (they are usually really good and quick with this), but from v5.5 up, there should be no problem, exactly as Bill Hilton says, " as long as the serial # is valid."
Hunt

NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth

Thanks for the input folks. 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections