Posted By
IanStJohn
Jul 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

Can anyone tell me where PS7 stores colour management settings and the prefs file? (WinXP)

I’m migrating PS to a new putr and don’t want to have to set all that colour management stuff again … I had to muddle through it the first time without fully understanding what I was doing. Any advice wiould be appreciated.

TIA

Ian

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
neon
Jul 28, 2004
IanStJohn wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me where PS7 stores colour management settings and the prefs file? (WinXP)

I’m migrating PS to a new putr and don’t want to have to set all that colour management stuff again … I had to muddle through it the first time without fully understanding what I was doing. Any advice wiould be appreciated.
TIA

Ian
prefs. are in c:|documents and settings|*|application
data|adobe|photoshop|7.0|photoshop 7.0 settings
color management is in c:|program files|common files|adobe|color|settings You can also search for .psp and .csf files and find them just like I did.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections