Jul 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
ive only just installed photoshop
and im having trouble with the zoom thing
i start a new document and the zoom is 8.33% but i want it at 100% wit the normal size document but if i zoom in it makes the document siz 100x bigger
Can you help?
Thanks
Franki

Frankie8
———————————————————— ———– Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
———————————————————— ———– View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message98133.htm

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
noone
Jul 20, 2004
In article , Frankie
says…
Hi
i start a new document and the zoom is 8.33% but i want it at 100% with the normal size document but if i zoom in it makes the document size 100x bigger
Can you help?
Thanks
Frankie

Frankie88

Quickest was to fill your screen with the image is to use Ctrl-0 (zero, not oh). If one wants 100%, regardless of screen real estate usage, either View>Actual Pixels or typing 100 into the magnification box in Navigator, or into the magnification box at the lower left-hand corner of Photoshop’s will get you to 100% for that particular image.

Hunt
PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 21, 2004
Frankie88 wrote:
Hi
i start a new document and the zoom is 8.33% but i want it at 100% with the normal size document but if i zoom in it makes the document size 100x bigger
Can you help?
Thanks
Frankie

Sounds (can newspostings sound?) like you created a very large document. Are you sure you didn’t specify the picture size in inches or cm where you wanted pixels ? The reason PS reduzes the zoom to 8.33% is due to the size of the picture compared to the available onscreen space. On my screen for example -1280×1024 with rulers and all the default palettes visble- the largest picture size that opens at 100% is about 950 x 800 pixels. HTH
Pjotr

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections