T
Posted By
theenigma
Feb 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Adobe Photoshop 7 on the PC, and I’m not sure what’s happened, but recently my liquify tool has gone bugged. When I use a tool on an image, all I see is a ‘block’ where the cursor is, which prevents me being able to view what the liquify tool is actually doing to my photo beneath this ‘block’.
Do you know how I can fix or reinstall this built-in feature of Photoshop to get it working again? Many thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 29, 2004
The only thing I can think of based on what I’ve read here, is vid drivers. As a test, go to control panel, run the system applet and look for Video Hardware Acceleration, and set it to NONE. Then try your liquify. If it goes away, you need to either update or roll back a version of vid drivers.

Peace,
Tony
T
theenigma
Feb 29, 2004
Hi Tony, thank you for the reply. That seems to be the problem – it doesn’t like my Nvidia driver. I’ll see if I can hunt down an older version of the driver!
Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections