Posted By
Reza_Saheban
Feb 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.
Goto (Don’t click on it, instead copy and paste it into your browser) <http://www.geocities.com/rezasaheban/FH.jpg>
As you see I want to design a 3 page catalog.I imported a tif from PS(Photoshop) into FH10 (Freehand10) but when I want to put guide line over it, it goes behind the picture, how can I put guide line on the picture? You can’t see any guide because they are behind the picture.I want to show folding and crop and I need to put my guide line over it, what’s your suggestion? As you know we don’t have this problem in PS or Corel Draw.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 26, 2004
As you know we don’t have this problem in PS or Corel Draw.

Then why are you posting it in the Photoshop forum?
G
graffiti
Feb 26, 2004
Then why are you posting it in the Photoshop forum?

Both of them to boot.
Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 26, 2004
My dad used to say:

"You can live for about 30 days without food, but you can live an entire lifetime without a brain"
RW
Rene_Walling
Feb 26, 2004
Now where is that Adobe Freehand forum? 😛
G
graffiti
Feb 26, 2004
I might as well be helpful…

The Freehand forum < http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/index.cfm? forumid=17>.
JJ
John Joslin
Feb 26, 2004
I don’t think guides print in any program do they?

Draw a line over your guide (using snap to guides) and it will print.

Cheers – John
G
graffiti
Feb 26, 2004
I don’t think that Reza wants them to print John. I think he/she just wants to be able to see them in the document over the top of the images.
Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 26, 2004
You’ve been getting pretty scathing lately Tony

Sigh. Some days are better than others. It depends on if I take my medication or not.
G
graffiti
Feb 26, 2004
This must be a "not" day then. 🙂
JJ
John Joslin
Feb 27, 2004
Reza

If you want to see the guides in Freehand just drag the guides layer to the top. I’m pretty sure you can’t import guides that you set in Photoshop.

Cheers – John
RS
Reza_Saheban
Feb 28, 2004
You are right. Thank you very much.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections