Some text layers might need to be updated…

F
Posted By
fluturas
Jul 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Happened to me recently with the font "Photoshop Large" When I received a file from a friend who is also using PS 7. Everytime I update the layer the text changes size and looses definition and becomes a bit blurry. I was able to mimic the original shape at 90% after some work resizing it but it still looks blurred.
we are both on a windows platform

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 2, 2003
What *I* don’t understand is why when I tell it to update the text and then Save it using version 7, I still get asked if I want to update the text when I re-open the document.

I had a document that had a mix of Paragraph text and point text; the only way to eliminate the confirmation to update text was to convert my point text to paragrpah. Sigh.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections