Posted By
prettyscene
Jun 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello!
i have an ibook g4 and would like to be able to make photo collages. problem is i can’t afford the full on version of photoshop and wonder if the less expensive ‘elements 2’ or some other less expensive option would do the trick? have looked for info at adobe site and not found it so am turning to you..

thanks very much for any help

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SD
sid derra
Jun 11, 2004
"Pretty Scene" wrote in message
hello!
i have an ibook g4 and would like to be able to make photo collages. problem is i can’t afford the full on version of photoshop and wonder if the less expensive ‘elements 2’ or some other less expensive option would do the trick? have looked for info at adobe site and not found it so am turning to you..
thanks very much for any help\\

the educational version of ps should be more affordable than elements even sid
MR
Mike Russell
Jun 11, 2004
Pretty Scene wrote:
hello!

thanks very much for any help

For collages, and a lot more, Elements will do the job. I did a PriceGrabber.com search and find it for about $60. Photoshop LE is another good alternative. It used to come free with some scanner and digcam packages – no layers but you can do the job with cut and paste.

There is no newsgroup for Elements but there is a yahoo group for that product that has a lot of activity and good answers.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
R
RSD99
Jun 21, 2004
"Mike Russell" posted:
"… There is no newsgroup for Elements …"

news:adobe.photoshop.elements

At least on most NNTP servers. Mine shows something like 22,000 current postings.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections