Posted By
Christoph Happich
May 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi NG,

I don’t know what I did, but my invert shortkey (ctrl+shift+i) does not work anymore. All what happens is: Photoshop looses focus and the mouse pointer moves somewhere at top left to the screen. This seems to be something Windows specific as this totally useless shortkey works in every application I have.

I never activated something like this. Anybody here who can help?

Best regards, Christoph

Ah, I’m using Win2k, PS CS

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
Littleboy
May 24, 2004
One explaination could be that you are running ICQ in the background. It has ctrl-shft-i assigned to on of it’s functions.

Of course you could check if you have programs running other than ICQ that might use the same shortcut.

To my knowledge w2k doesn’t use this shortcut.

Hope this helps!

Greets

Littleboy

"Christoph Happich" wrote in message
Hi NG,

I don’t know what I did, but my invert shortkey (ctrl+shift+i) does not work anymore. All what happens is: Photoshop looses focus and the mouse pointer moves somewhere at top left to the screen. This seems to be something Windows specific as this totally useless shortkey works in every application I have.

I never activated something like this. Anybody here who can help?
Best regards, Christoph

Ah, I’m using Win2k, PS CS
CH
Christoph Happich
May 24, 2004
Littleboy wrote:

One explaination could be that you are running ICQ in the background. It has ctrl-shft-i assigned to on of it’s functions.

I do not use ICQ, but thanks to you I found out that the new version of Miranda uses that shortkey. Removed that – works now. Thanks!

Christoph

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections