S
Posted By
sacrart
May 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Whatever I print from a scanned colored picture it prints red. The picture looks good in the preview. The printer has always printed very well. What did I do wrong ? Please, help. Malpertuus

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
newsgroup
May 22, 2004
Malpertuus,
Take a deep breath, relax, compose your thoughts and if ask your question again maybe someone can help. What else can you tell us? Did you make any changes to anything like settings, drivers, new hardware (is this a new scanner), software etc.? What printer? What paper? Does the printer still print normally for other non-scanned images? When it prints red does it only print red, red and black, mostly red, slight red overcast or what. See where I’m going here?

"Malpertuus" wrote in message
Whatever I print from a scanned colored picture it prints red. The picture looks good in the preview. The printer has always printed very well. What did I do wrong ? Please, help. Malpertuus
NS
n8 skow
May 22, 2004
There’s a chapter in the User Manual concerning color management – might be a good read for yah…

n8

S
Stephan
May 22, 2004
"~Doc" wrote in message
Malpertuus,
Take a deep breath, relax, compose your thoughts and if ask your question again maybe someone can help. What else can you tell us? Did you make any changes to anything like settings, drivers, new hardware (is this a new scanner), software etc.? What printer? What paper? Does the printer still print normally for other non-scanned images? When it prints red does it
only
print red, red and black, mostly red, slight red overcast or what. See
where
I’m going here?

Why are you asking him all these question?
Do you have any answers?
Instead playing expert use Google.

Stephan
S
Stephan
May 22, 2004

This is a common issue do a Google search on the subject

Stephan
DB
Dave B
May 23, 2004
Sounds like you know the answer Stephan – you gonna help the guy out or just go all CIA on us…?

"Stephan" wrote in message

This is a common issue do a Google search on the subject
Stephan

S
Stephan
May 23, 2004
"Dave B" wrote in message
Sounds like you know the answer Stephan – you gonna help the guy out or
just
go all CIA on us…?
I know this question comes back often.
I am busy and I do not have time to research.

Stephan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections