UB
Posted By
Ulrich Bleicher
May 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve got the following challenge: a light bulb shines above sky clouds and has a very bright, shining light. I got the bulb and the clouds, but how to achieve/simulate the bright shining of the light bulbs remains unsolved so far.
Any ideas highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Uli

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
Dope
May 21, 2004
Why not use a photo of a sunset and superimpose the light bulb over the sun?

"Ulrich Bleicher" wrote in message
I’ve got the following challenge: a light bulb shines above sky clouds and has a very bright, shining light. I got the bulb and the clouds, but how
to
achieve/simulate the bright shining of the light bulbs remains unsolved so far.
Thanks in advance.
Uli

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.677 / Virus Database: 439 – Release Date: 04/05/04
BH
Bob Hatch
May 21, 2004
"Ulrich Bleicher" wrote in message
I’ve got the following challenge: a light bulb shines above sky clouds and has a very bright, shining light. I got the bulb and the clouds, but how to achieve/simulate the bright shining of the light bulbs remains unsolved so far.
Thanks in advance.
Uli

Filter>Render>Lighting Effects.

"Your money does not cause my poverty. Refusal to believe this is at the bottom of most bad economic thinking." –P. J. O’Rourke http://www.bobhatch.com
M
mdocert
May 22, 2004
Filter>Render>Lens Flare. Try different styles and different intensities.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections