T
Posted By
thomeduk1
May 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Am running Photoshop CS with WINXP Pro and have found the keyboard shortcuts in PS CS do not "work". I assume it must be a PS CS problem as keyboard shortcuts work in other programs. I can’t see any "function" to turn keyboard shortcuts on/off. Does anyone have a solution?

Keyboard shortcuts used to work in PS 7. Maybe a reinstall of PS CS is required.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

V
Voivod
May 14, 2004
On Fri, 14 May 2004 06:47:33 +0000 (UTC), Edward W. Thompson scribbled:

Am running Photoshop CS with WINXP Pro and have found the keyboard shortcuts in PS CS do not "work". I assume it must be a PS CS problem as keyboard shortcuts work in other programs. I can’t see any "function" to turn keyboard shortcuts on/off. Does anyone have a solution?

Keyboard shortcuts used to work in PS 7. Maybe a reinstall of PS CS is required.

Last I heard that’s a sure sign of a pirated copy…..
V
V1nc3nt
May 14, 2004
"Edward W. Thompson" wrote in message

Send an e-mail to Adobe to explain your problem and ask for the Windows XP Keyboard Shortcut Patch Update V2.04.061.
TD
The Doormouse
May 14, 2004
Edward W. Thompson wrote:

Am running Photoshop CS with WINXP Pro and have found the keyboard shortcuts in PS CS do not "work".

I am running Illy CS on the same system with no issues …

It looks like you just announced to the world that you have a pirated copy. There are issues with users on some systems, but WinXP is not one of them.

The Doormouse

The Doormouse cannot be reached by e-mail without her permission.
H
Hecate
May 15, 2004
On Fri, 14 May 2004 14:15:50 GMT, The Doormouse
wrote:

Am running Photoshop CS with WINXP Pro and have found the keyboard shortcuts in PS CS do not "work".

It looks like you just announced to the world that you have a pirated copy. There are issues with users on some systems, but WinXP is not one of them.
It is if you have a Logitech keyboard and haven’t updated the drivers.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
TD
The Doormouse
May 15, 2004
Hecate wrote:

Oh yeah … I forgot about that!

The Doormouse

The Doormouse cannot be reached by e-mail without her permission.
T
thomeduk1
May 15, 2004
Thanks for your suggestion. All fixed now.

On Sat, 15 May 2004 01:51:12 +0100, Hecate wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 14:15:50 GMT, The Doormouse
wrote:

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections