Posted By
christian_birkely
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there any cs update coming soon?

Im really hoping for an update for the Windows system.
one that maby fixes the stupid filebrowser, so that i can use it in two screens. And so it is always the top file in the program.

And hopfully fix the "monitoring" money shit u cameup with.. So i can get the most out of my program.

Tnx for any Replyes.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 22, 2004
Christian,

This a professioanl forum. Please keep your language civil.

Thanks,

Bob
L
LenHewitt
Feb 22, 2004
Christian,

And hopfully fix the "monitoring" money <<

That isn’t going to go away – learn to live with it.
CB
christian_birkely
Feb 22, 2004
sorry man, won`t happen again.
P
povimage
Feb 22, 2004
Actually, it may well have to, at least insofar as currently implemented.. But more on that anon..

LOL

Keith
GH
Grass_Hopper
Feb 22, 2004
more on that would be interesting Keith…
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 22, 2004
filebrowser, so that i can use it in two screens.

don’t hold your breath for the dot release…

And so it is always the top file in the program.

never heard of this in a feature request, so again, don’t hold your breath.

And hopfully fix the "monitoring" money

again if anything it won’t be in a dot release.

why didn’t you just ask them to remove activation while you were at it?
P
povimage
Feb 22, 2004
Dave said,

why didn’t you just ask them to remove activation while you were at it?

Well, much as I hate activation as well, it’s a feature, as currently implemented, that I can agree with. It would be nice if the EULA was clearer on it and online help, etc. though..

The fact is, software piracy is a different kettle of fish with ubiquitous broadband. I may not like locking my doors every night, but in the current world, that’s a necessity too. As long as my own privacy rights, and those of other users, aren’t violated, and so far I don’t see significant evidence of that, I for one, see no rational foothold for fighting activation.

Of course, if activation ever becomes buggy like similar license verification techniques did for other applications, my position would likely change as well.

Keith
CB
christian_birkely
Feb 23, 2004
Tnx for the sarcastic remarks.

But, still i have these problems.
Dont think you`l fix the" monitoring" thin, But maby you would fix the extremly stupid filebrowser.( i loved the one in 7.0)But now its harder to use than the windows explorer, and that says alot.

Other than that, i love the new " updates", i especially love the imageready features, illustrator and indesign.

But what i don`t understand is why you want to make it harder to use, and to manage. The image viewer. And a system that checks the image, so that the system gets slower.

And hoping for an update "for the best upgrade adobe has ever done" is asking for alot!

/*cfb
and by the way: DAVE:
"And so it is always the top file in the program." never heard of this in a feature request, so again, don’t hold your breath.

""

Never heard of this feature?
Have u ever draged an image from the filebrowser in Ps CS and into the background? ( if not.. Try it in PS 7.0 And then in CS) I hope u see the difference( in windows) (to see it in very clear form, maximise the image in background(F), then do it)
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 23, 2004
Have u ever draged an image from the filebrowser in Ps CS and into the background?

no i usually double click in the FB to open a file, or select multiple, right click one and select open to open multiple images at a time…

I guess i misunderstood you though. i had no idea that’s what you meant when you said "And so it is always the top file in the program." I thought you meant the browser should always be on top.

Tnx for the sarcastic remarks

We aim to please! 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections