R
Posted By
Rob
May 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to know if there is a way to set the default position of windows like curves, and levels. I have a dual monitor setup, and would like these windows or dialogs to pop open on the right monitor by default. I use nView display software.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MM
Mister Max
May 7, 2004
"Rob" posted:

I would like to know if there is a way to set the default position of windows like curves, and levels. I have a dual monitor setup, and would like these windows or dialogs to pop open on the right monitor by default. I use nView display software.

I just move the curves window where I want it. Next time it’s still there. Sometimes it does wander, hiding one of the other menus – I don’t know why. Matrox 550.
– Max

MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco, Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France: http://buten.net/max/
(Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The double letters in my last name are not.)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections