J
Posted By
jvoortman
Nov 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
a customer made this beautiful flyer, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to accomplish the sideways printing, and the ‘ghost" effect of pictures in the background, and behind the blue colour. I put it on a web page for viewing. I unfortunately only have it in pdf (otherwise I could probably try and figure it out) Any help would be

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
Gormless
Nov 29, 2005
wrote in message
a customer made this beautiful flyer, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to accomplish the sideways printing, and the ‘ghost" effect of pictures in the background, and behind the blue colour. I put it on a web page for viewing. I unfortunately only have it in pdf (otherwise I could probably try and figure it out) Any help would be

Yup, it certainly is impressive.
BTW – any help would be … what?
D
digitalmediagraphics
Dec 1, 2005
i cannot see it.. hehe..

wrote in message
J
jvoortman
Dec 1, 2005
how to get the ghost effect in background, someone else told me it was to do with layers and opacity, so I am doing lots of reading
J
jvoortman
Dec 1, 2005
how to get the ghost effect in background, someone else told me it was to do with layers and opacity, so I am doing lots of reading
J
jvoortman
Dec 1, 2005
if you cannot see it, you may have to wait a moment for the pdf to build
VI
VW Internet
Dec 1, 2005
Wheres the link? u twat ?

"Gormless" wrote in message
wrote in message

Yup, it certainly is impressive.

KW
Ken Wright
Dec 1, 2005
There is no link and no attachment to any of your messages

Your message is just 2Kb in size.

wrote in message
G
Gormless
Dec 1, 2005
"VW Internet" wrote in message
Wheres the link? u twat ?
Ask the OP, not me. You twat.
G
Gormless
Dec 1, 2005
wrote in message
I suggest you return to your original post and view it in all its truncated and linkless glory.
(Hint: it’s the first message in this thread)
N
noone
Dec 2, 2005
In article ,
says…

What has me, and some other subscribers baffeled is that there is no link, and no attachment. If you did attach a PDF to your article, then many news servers will just eliminate it, as this is a text NG. If you wish to post any binary file, you should: 1.) publish it to Web and include a link, 2.) post it to a binaries NG and give a *Pointer* as to the NG, the Subject Line Header, etc. Most people cannot and do not see the "brochure." I think we’d be more than happy to comment, but cannot see it.

Hunt
N
noone
Dec 2, 2005
In article ,
says…

If you do wish a "ghost" image, then yes, try Layers and work with Opacity, or Blending Mode>Screen.

See my post in reply to your initial post in this thread, to find out what the main problem is.

Hunt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections