AA
Posted By
Arthur Allard
Apr 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just installed photoshop 8 onto a windows XP Pro system and have been unable to use the standard keyboard commands. Is there some missing file or option that I have to enable to be able to use these? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

V
Vincent
Apr 25, 2004
"Arthur Allard" wrote in message
I just installed photoshop 8 onto a windows XP Pro system and have been unable to use the standard keyboard commands. Is there some missing file or option that I have to enable to be able to use these? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Either you have a Logitec keyboard that needs a driver update, or you have a cracked copy.
H
Hecate
Apr 26, 2004
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:18:30 -0500, Arthur Allard
wrote:

Yes. The feature you require is several copies of Ben Franklin or other currency of your choice. You use these to pay your local software store the necessary amount of money and they, in turn will give you a *legal* copy of Photoshop for you to install on your computer.

I find these currency plug ins very useful myself, enabling me to have all sorts of working software on my hard disk….

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections