R
Posted By
RH
Nov 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Micrografx Picture Publisher 10 for years and have a paintable mask tool that I can’t find in CS2. Do you know if there is such a tool? TIA
Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidise it.
Ronald Reagan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Bill Hilton
Nov 2, 2005
I have been using Micrografx Picture Publisher 10 for years and have a paintable mask tool that I can’t find in CS2. Do you know if there is such a tool?

You can paint on any mask with the Brush tool. Black masks, white unmasks.
T
Tacit
Nov 2, 2005
In article ,
Warhawk wrote:

I have been using Micrografx Picture Publisher 10 for years and have a paintable mask tool that I can’t find in CS2. Do you know if there is such a tool? TIA

You use the paint brush tool, or any other painting tool. Every painting tool can be used to paint a mask, and furthermore you can run filters on masks and do anything else you like on a mask.

You create a mask by entering the QuickMask mode (hit Q on the keyboard), or you create a mask on a layer by using the Add Mask command from the Layer menu. Then start painting!

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
R
RH
Nov 2, 2005
You guys are awesome! Thanks for your help. I gotta tell ya, Photoshop is a little intimidating to us armchair retouchers. I know its got a great deal with what a person grows up with as I am sure that Photoshop seems very natural to use for you but I am struggling! I loved Micrografx Picture Publisher but it is time to let dead dogs lay and move one… (sniff)
Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidise it.
Ronald Reagan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections