Jarmo Korteniemi
Oct 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I once again have a strange question:

How to open an image with a width of over 30000 pixels in Photoshop? It is in raw format. Photoshop has an image size limit of 30×30 kpixels.

If the height would be over 30k, then it’s easy, just adjusting with the header value… but width.. ??

Is there any helpful small program which can cut the image? I can work with Linux, Mac or Windows. A script would be quite easy to create, in principle, just to cut the end of each line, but I don’t know how in practice. :/

Thank you for any suggestions…

Jarmo

———————————————————— ——– Jarmo Korteniemi * http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jkorteni *

Planetology group, Astronomy, University of Oulu, Finland

s-posti / email: jarmo DOT#1 korteniemi AT oulu DOT#2 fi puhelin / phone: +358 (45) 6362264
huone / room: TÄ215 (klo 12-20, ajoittain aiemminkin) ———————————————————— ——–

Do you believe in astrology? Jupiter exerts less gravitational influence over a human body than does an angry rhino less than two meters away…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LI
Lorem Ipsum
Oct 27, 2005
"Jarmo Korteniemi" wrote in message
Hello,

I once again have a strange question:

How to open an image with a width of over 30000 pixels in Photoshop? It is in raw format. Photoshop has an image size limit of 30×30 kpixels.

Photoshop CS does not have that limitation.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections