RC
Posted By
Ronald_Chambers
Feb 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a dual monitor video card and was wondering if any is using one with monitors of different size and resolution. Primary monitor is usally run at 1280 x 960 while other monitor max is 1024 x 768.

Has anyone tried this with PS-CS? Is it worthwhile?????

Thanks,
RON C

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 12, 2004
Works fine. I have a 22" and a 15". Palettes go on the second monitor.

Bob
ND
Nick_Decker
Feb 12, 2004
Ron, keep in mind that once you work in PS on two monitors, you’ll be permanently spoiled and will never again be able to work on a single monitor.

8~)
RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 12, 2004
Yup, that’s the biggest drawback.

Bob
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Feb 12, 2004
I have a 22" running at 1600 x 1200 with a 19" running at 1280 x 1024 running on XP with CS, and its loverllyyy, only thing was i had to have the same set up at home, cant go back to mono vision any more as Nick sais.
RC
Ronald_Chambers
Feb 12, 2004
You guys mean I’ll finally be spoiled rather than me spoiling others? Now I need to build a platform to get both up to a good level. Thanks,
RON C
OA
Otto_Astorga
Feb 12, 2004
I just will throw my two cents in. Two 19 in monitors side by side. One thing I noticed last night was that if I set one monitor to its maximum resolution, the tools refuse to go to the other monitor. Hmmm!
M
Malameel
Feb 12, 2004
Dual monitors work great. The only problems I have is with PS CS and how certain things like teh file browser will not go to the second monitor, yet in 7 things were just peachy.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections