Help! I CAN’T crop, resize, or print preview or do many things on my ADOBE!!!!!

SD
Posted By
Sidney_Dodson
Feb 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have Adobe 7.0 and lately I’ve noticed that I couldn’t "print preview" (Although I can print just fine or alter the settings…but everytime I print preview command it just sort of "freezes" up and although I can move my mouse I cant click on anything inside abode until I press ESC a couple times) This is problematic for me obviously since I can’t then make sure my image won’t get cropped.

I cant resize images either.

I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it, with no luck.

I uninstalled every Adobe product from my computer, and then only reinstalled Adobe Photoshopo but it does the same thing!!! (And I rebooted and also deleted the program file to make sure some bug wouldnt remain)

Can anyone help me or know what this problem is?
Im a graphic editor so this is of great concern to me…..

I also had Illustrator CS and had that installed on my computer but I doubt that could be the problem……..(but I unintalled and sold Illustrator CS because I dont do vector based work)

I appreciate any help I can get, Adobe is not being functional or practical anymore!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 5, 2004
Try trashing your preferences. Details are in the FAQs.

Bob
J
JasonSmith
Feb 5, 2004
…and update to Adobe 7.0.1.
SD
Sidney_Dodson
Feb 5, 2004
will try this out, thanks for the reccomendations….
CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 6, 2004
Note that Adobe is a corporation, not a software product.
JR
John_R_Nielsen
Feb 6, 2004
It’s also a building material of sun-dried earth and straw. While checking this in the dictionary, I noticed there is also an "Adobe Bug" (of the entomological kind), genus Haematosiphon inorda.
CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 6, 2004
Oooohhh – I’ll have to get one of those!
DM
Don_McCahill
Feb 6, 2004
You mean you don’t find them in the PS code occasionally, Chris?
J
JasonSmith
Feb 6, 2004
Just dont de-bug it.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections