BI
Posted By
Brian_Ingle
Jan 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to make a 8×10 photo collage type photo that I saw. It’s basically a large posed shot of a sports player with a film strip down the side and has a different action shot inserted into the frames of the film. Does anyone have any idea where to start on this. My thinking is there maybe a "film template" or some clip art somewhere that would speed this up some.

Thanks
Brian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Ho
Jan 30, 2004
Throw a 35mm neg or positive strip on the old flatbed and scan away… works for me.
W
wes
Jan 31, 2004
Brian I scanned this one and cleaned it up and you are welcome to it if this is what you want.

http://genji.image.pbase.com/u39/wnor/upload/25613510.filmst rip.jpg

wrote in message
I’m trying to make a 8×10 photo collage type photo that I saw. It’s
basically a large posed shot of a sports player with a film strip down the side and has a different action shot inserted into the frames of the film. Does anyone have any idea where to start on this. My thinking is there maybe a "film template" or some clip art somewhere that would speed this up some.
Thanks
Brian
NW
Nicole Winn
Feb 1, 2004
There are a few templates for a film strip on the AdobeStudio site in the exchange. I saw a couple for Illustrator and Photoshop.

"wes" wrote in message
Brian I scanned this one and cleaned it up and you are welcome to it if
this
is what you want.

http://genji.image.pbase.com/u39/wnor/upload/25613510.filmst rip.jpg
wrote in message
I’m trying to make a 8×10 photo collage type photo that I saw. It’s
basically a large posed shot of a sports player with a film strip down the side and has a different action shot inserted into the frames of the film. Does anyone have any idea where to start on this. My thinking is there
maybe
a "film template" or some clip art somewhere that would speed this up
some.
Thanks
Brian

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections