Please Critique the new galleries on my site.

R
Posted By
RH
Apr 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TD
The Data Rat
Apr 19, 2004
Very Nice and creative! I like it a lot!!!!

Suzi
"Rich" wrote in message
Thanks

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

S
Stephan
Apr 19, 2004
"Rich" wrote in message
Thanks

Rich
Just because you asked:
Index pages with "click to enter" usually take you to very lame sites, yours is a good example.
The B&W image on your menu is still STOLEN.
For the rest, you still don’t understand that we live on a planet on orbit around a single sun.
Your site is as cheesy as last time you asked, so why ask again? You are cross-posting your garbage on way to many groups.

Stephan
T
TP
Apr 19, 2004
"Rich" wrote:

Thanks

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

The unmanipulated shots, especially some of the landscapes, show some latent talent. You should continue to develop your basic skills and forget the digital manipulation, which ruins otherwise good shots.
R
RH
Apr 19, 2004
thanks

Rich

"TP" wrote in message
"Rich" wrote:

Thanks

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

The unmanipulated shots, especially some of the landscapes, show some latent talent. You should continue to develop your basic skills and forget the digital manipulation, which ruins otherwise good shots.

E
eddie
Apr 22, 2004
Hi Rich,
The site looks very nice and I enjoy the digitally changed shots you have,I have been trying it myself in a very basic way but have trouble getting a good clean crop of the girl from the original image.
Can I ask what prog you use to crop the girl off the original background. Have a nice day
Eddie

"Rich" wrote in message
Thanks

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections