AM
Posted By
Aki Masume
Apr 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How does one go about making an animated gif in Image Ready 7.0? I tried looking through the help file provided with ImageReady and all it tells you to do is to optimize the animation, then save the optimized animation. When I try, all I can save it as is JPG or HTML with the JPG, which only does one frame as JPG can’t do animation. Any ideas? Currently, I have just the PSD file with the animation in it. Thanx!

Howard

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
tom187
Apr 13, 2004
"Aki Masume" wrote:

How does one go about making an animated gif in Image Ready 7.0? ‘

— snip —

There is way too much information to retype it all here. Start on Page 321 of your User Guide. There are about 10 pages of detailed, step-by-step instructions that walk you through the process.

Get to be friends with that thick book that you received when you purchased your software. 😉
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
AM
Aki Masume
Apr 13, 2004
There is way too much information to retype it all here. Start on Page 321 of your User Guide. There are about 10 pages of detailed, step-by-step instructions that walk you through the process.
Get to be friends with that thick book that you received when you purchased your software. 😉
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.

Aww…i actually have to read that thing? Poo~~~ LOL. Thanx. ^___^ I’ll have to dig up the thing in my storage and find it. LOL.
E
edjh
Apr 13, 2004
Aki Masume wrote:
How does one go about making an animated gif in Image Ready 7.0? I tried looking through the help file provided with ImageReady and all it tells you to do is to optimize the animation, then save the optimized animation. When I try, all I can save it as is JPG or HTML with the JPG, which only does one frame as JPG can’t do animation. Any ideas? Currently, I have just the PSD file with the animation in it. Thanx!

Howard
You didn’t look deeply enough into the Help files. There is plenty of information about creating animations there. More than enough to get you going.

It’s not very difficult but some effort is required.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Batman art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
AM
Aki Masume
Apr 14, 2004
"edjh" wrote in message

You didn’t look deeply enough into the Help files. There is plenty of information about creating animations there. More than enough to get you going.

It’s not very difficult but some effort is required.
I guess you can say that I really didn’t look. All I did was open up the help file from Adobe Photoshop, click on Search, typed in "animated gif" and read the topics provided. I figure that would give me everything I needed to know. If there is something else I should look under, I would be grateful to know what keywords I should use.

Howard

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections