J
Posted By
Jill
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I smouth the edges on a graphic?

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

A
AlwaysRight
Feb 22, 2004
in article w5UZb.36767$, Jill at
wrote on 02/21/2004 6:03 PM:

Thanks

Hire someone to do it for you. You should not be using graphic software.
J
Jill
Feb 22, 2004
LOL. I am just learning. I used to use paint shop pro. I have a graphic and I need to know how to smooth the edges. But just a tad.
The shape is curved and pixels are sticking out and such. When I use the selection tool, it selects the pixels and keeps the shape of the unevenness. I need something that will select my edge, and somehow optimize and correct it, hence removing the random pixels.

thanks

"AlwaysRight" wrote in message
in article w5UZb.36767$, Jill at
wrote on 02/21/2004 6:03 PM:

Thanks

Hire someone to do it for you. You should not be using graphic software.
M
mscir
Feb 22, 2004
Jill wrote:

LOL. I am just learning. I used to use paint shop pro. I have a graphic and I need to know how to smooth the edges. But just a tad.
The shape is curved and pixels are sticking out and such. When I use the selection tool, it selects the pixels and keeps the shape of the unevenness. I need something that will select my edge, and somehow optimize and correct it, hence removing the random pixels.

Can you put up the graphic on a web page?
N
nospam
Feb 22, 2004
On 2004-02-22, Jill wrote:

You can create a layer and use it for mask. You can use tools like a soft brus to pain the mask, and you will get the soft edgaes.
A
AlwaysRight
Feb 22, 2004
in article K8XZb.39226$, Jill at
wrote on 02/21/2004 9:31 PM:

http://www.artistmike.com/Vignette/Vignette.html
P
paul
Feb 22, 2004
Sometimes a bit of blur, then a bit of sharpen helps…rarely, though.

Paul Cowan
www.iconix.biz

"Jill" wrote in message

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections