P
Posted By
Peter
Mar 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently heard of this little trick not long ago when removing scratches and wires etc. I would use the stamp tool along with the shift click option and it would remove the problem in segments or in total (didn’t have to do it all myself). All of a sudden something is not responding as such. I use shift click and it only corrects for the brush size and no longer in segments. What could I have done?

Speters

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Peter
Mar 26, 2005
I am using CS and it works when using other tools such as the healing brush. I don’t have to go at it click by click, it does it in one swoop by shift click.

Thanks

"Peter" wrote in message
I recently heard of this little trick not long ago when removing scratches and wires etc. I would use the stamp tool along with the shift click option and it would remove the problem in segments or in total (didn’t have to do it all myself). All of a sudden something is not responding as such. I use shift click and it only corrects for the brush size and no longer in segments. What could I have done?

Speters
CC
Chris Cox
Mar 28, 2005
Most likely you selected a brush preset that has "spacing" turned off.

Chris

In article <idd1e.38127$>, Peter
wrote:

Speters
P
Peter
Mar 28, 2005
Yep, you got it. Thank you…..

"Chris Cox" wrote in message
Most likely you selected a brush preset that has "spacing" turned off.
Chris

In article <idd1e.38127$>, Peter
wrote:

I recently heard of this little trick not long ago when removing scratches
and wires etc. I would use the stamp tool along with the shift click option
and it would remove the problem in segments or in total (didn’t have to do
it all myself). All of a sudden something is not responding as such. I use
shift click and it only corrects for the brush size and no longer in segments. What could I have done?

Speters

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections