vizrosplugins
Mar 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Vizros Plug-ins is now FREE!!!. Check it out http://www.vizros.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
edjh
Mar 11, 2005
wrote:
Nice, but registration fails even after reboot.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
E
edjh
Mar 11, 2005
wrote:
Hmm. Working now after three tries at registering! Great!

Comics art for sale:
B
Brian
Mar 11, 2005
edjh wrote:

wrote:

Is it free though? I downloaded the filters and there was a message saying that I can use them indefinitely for free with a watermark on all produced images, otherwise I would have to purchase the filters to remove that.

Brian.
J
jjs
Mar 11, 2005
"Brian" wrote in message

Is it free though? I downloaded the filters and there was a message saying that I can use them indefinitely for free with a watermark on all produced images, otherwise I would have to purchase the filters to remove that.

Would it be illegal for me to give away the watermark removal tool? (binary patch)
B
Brian
Mar 11, 2005
jjs wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message

Would it be illegal for me to give away the watermark removal tool? (binary patch)
LMAO…nooo, of course not! It never ceases to amaze me the level of the tricks that exist in this NG. There are some real geniuses in here and probably some deviots too <g>

Brian.
S
spam
Mar 11, 2005
Brian wrote:
jjs wrote:
.. There are …..probably some deviots too <g>

HEY!
I resemble that comment!

🙂

– Brent
TK
Tim K
Mar 11, 2005
Hey man. Everyone has their place in this world.

"Brian" wrote in message
jjs wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message

LMAO…nooo, of course not! It never ceases to amaze me the level of the tricks that exist in this NG. There are some real geniuses in here and probably some deviots too <g>

Brian.
L
Liz
Mar 11, 2005
I did not get any message about having to purchase to remove watermark. If you click on the "free" link at the top of the page, it will take you to the registration code. I opened up the filter and entered the code and all the watermakes went away.
Liz
"Brian" wrote in message
edjh wrote:

wrote:

Brian.
E
edjh
Mar 11, 2005
Brian wrote:
edjh wrote:

wrote:

Brian.
There’s a registration key on the Vizros site. Use that to remove the watermark.

Comics art for sale:
B
Brian
Mar 11, 2005
Liz wrote:
I did not get any message about having to purchase to remove watermark. If you click on the "free" link at the top of the page, it will take you to the registration code. I opened up the filter and entered the code and all the watermakes went away.
Liz
"Brian" wrote in message

edjh wrote:

wrote:

Brian.
oh great, thanks for that Liz, I must have downloaded the wrong one. Well I said that some people in here are geniuses and some deviots, I forgot to mention that some must be dumb-asses (like me perhaps?). LOL

Brian.
B
Brian
Mar 11, 2005
edjh wrote:

Brian wrote:

edjh wrote:

wrote:

Brian.

There’s a registration key on the Vizros site. Use that to remove the watermark.
Thanks Ed, read my response to Liz….it says it all!

Brian
J
jjs
Mar 11, 2005
"Liz" wrote in message

Aw, now everybody knows that we don’t really RTF(screen)
B
Brian
Mar 11, 2005
Liz wrote:

Liz
"Brian" wrote in message

edjh wrote:

wrote:

Brian.
One question, Liz, when you register the filters….does the word "register" remain in the filter list on your computer? My filters are working fine with no watermarks, but the word register stays in the filter list!

Brian
H
harrylimey
Mar 11, 2005
"Brian" wrote in message

One question, Liz, when you register the filters….does the word "register" remain in the filter list on your computer? My filters are working fine with no watermarks, but the word register stays in the filter list!

Brian

I’m not actually Liz – but register still shows in the filter menu on mine but the plug-in works fine!! Well worth the money!!!!
anyone tried the Vizros Explorer yet??

Harry
R
Roy
Mar 12, 2005
in article , Brian at
wrote on 03/11/2005 6:28 AM:

Brian

So what?
B
Brian
Mar 12, 2005
Roy wrote:
in article , Brian at

Brian

So what?
Hi Roy, noooo, I am not complaining about it. I was asking if that is the way it is meant to be, coz otherwise I have not registered it successfully. In filters I have purchased in the past over the net, the word ‘register’ disappeared when I registered them.
I am certainly not complaining about FREE filters 🙂

Brian.
R
Roy
Mar 12, 2005
in article , Brian at
wrote on 03/11/2005 4:14 PM:

Roy wrote:
in article , Brian at

Brian

So what?
Hi Roy, noooo, I am not complaining about it. I was asking if that is the way it is meant to be, coz otherwise I have not registered it successfully. In filters I have purchased in the past over the net, the word ‘register’ disappeared when I registered them.

Brian.

It is the way yours is working, so I guess you will have to live with it.
B
Brian
Mar 12, 2005

Brian.

Just forget it Roy!!! You missed the whole point of my last message. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!! You keep typing messages that "imply" I am complaining. I asked the question just in case I was doing something wrong and had not registered it properly.

Subject dropped!

Brian.
R
Roy
Mar 12, 2005
in article , Brian at
wrote on 03/12/2005 4:22 AM:

Brian.

Just forget it Roy!!! You missed the whole point of my last message. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

Sure you are. You just don’t know it yet. You are running crappy software and are just now starting to realize it.
R
Roy
Mar 12, 2005
in article , Brian at

I
AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

hahahaha.

I like how you are yelling that you are not complaining.

You’re amusing.
B
Brian
Mar 12, 2005
Roy wrote:

in article , Brian at

Brian.

Just forget it Roy!!! You missed the whole point of my last message. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

Sure you are. You just don’t know it yet. You are running crappy software and are just now starting to realize it.
Hey Roy,

the only amusing person here is you, you have some sort of problem. I am curious here, what is the crappy software I have? I can’t seem to find any on my computer. You seem to have a problem with me, maybe you would like to elaborate on it. I take it you are a Mac or Adobe person, and hate the fact Corel is running so well on my PC?
Secondly, just what is with your attitude? I was merely asking a question, trying to ascertain whether I had not correctly registered something, or not, and you "mistakenly" thought I was complaining about the filters. I am not bothered whether the word "register" appears or not, that is no big deal at all. I just wanted to make sure it was not saying that to tell me I "still" have to register it, even though I have done so already.
So get a life and mind your own business if you have nothing constructive to say. This is an extremely helpful and friendly Ng, you clearly have no place in this NG – you don’t fit in!

Brian.
H
harrylimey
Mar 12, 2005
"Brian" wrote in message

So get a life and mind your own business if you have nothing constructive to say. This is an extremely helpful and friendly Ng, you clearly have no place in this NG – you don’t fit in!

Brian.

Brian

I think Roy could be a troll – and can be found as Robert B – News – and other identities
He probably plays Quake!! surfs and speaks German??

Harry
AS
A Soberon
Mar 13, 2005
I think Roy could be a troll – and can be found as Robert B – News – and other identities

No, he is not troll, doesn’t play Quake, doesn’t surf and he barely speaks english, if at all.

Bu he is definetely something: A Stupid !
B
Brian
Mar 13, 2005
Harry Limey wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message

Brian.

Brian

Harry
I am smiling here. Thanks for the insight Harry. Have a great day!

Brian.
A
ah
Mar 13, 2005
Roy wrote:
in article , Brian at

I
AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

hahahaha.

You’re amusing.

Be a good boy, now, and stroll-on.

ah
R
Roy
Mar 13, 2005
in article , Brian at
wrote on 03/12/2005 5:14 PM:

Harry Limey wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message

Brian.

Brian

Harry
I am smiling here. Thanks for the insight Harry. Have a great day!
Brian.

It’s too bad you can’t think on your own.
R
Roy
Mar 13, 2005
in article CMMYd.2097$ wrote on
03/12/2005 5:34 PM:

Roy wrote:
in article , Brian at

I
AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

hahahaha.

You’re amusing.

Will you hold your breath if I don’t?
A
ah
Mar 13, 2005
Roy wrote:
in article CMMYd.2097$ wrote on
03/12/2005 5:34 PM:

Roy wrote:
in article , Brian at

I
AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!

hahahaha.

You’re amusing.

Will you hold your breath if I don’t?

And stomp my feet!

ah

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections