Posted By
heather
Nov 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I thought this might be the place to go to ask if there exists a mac utility to view Photoshop brush files without loading them into the prg…

I’d like a quick way to scan all the brushs I have, without loading them one by one….

Thanks in Advance

Heather

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
nospam
Nov 4, 2003
In article <031120032157582444%>, heather
wrote:

Hello,

I thought this might be the place to go to ask if there exists a mac utility to view Photoshop brush files without loading them into the prg…

I’d like a quick way to scan all the brushs I have, without loading them one by one….

Load them all once. Expand the pallet. Take a screen shot. Print. Be done.
H
heather
Nov 4, 2003
That is a good idea for a finite amount of brushes, but I’m always making more, changing them, adding others…I was hoping the new CS browser would be able to see .abr files but it can’t 🙁

heather

In article , jjs
wrote:

In article <031120032157582444%>, heather
wrote:

Hello,

Load them all once. Expand the pallet. Take a screen shot. Print. Be done.
N
nospam
Nov 4, 2003
In article <031120032228413020%>, heather
wrote:

That is a good idea for a finite amount of brushes, but I’m always making more, changing them, adding others…I was hoping the new CS browser would be able to see .abr files but it can’t 🙁

You have a good idea. An ‘inventory’ feature might be quite helpful.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections