K
Posted By
kensch888
Jan 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
At one time I saw a plugin that allowed you to correct colors by selecting common objects.

If your picture was an outdoor picture you would select the sky button and then select the sky in your picture. You could continue by selecting the grass button and then selecting grass in your picture. I believe skin was another type that could be chosen.

Anyone have an idea on the plugin name and manufacturer?

Thanks,
Ken

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

D
Dino
Jan 16, 2005
Pictocolor / Icorrect Editlab

"Kenneth Schweizer" wrote in message
At one time I saw a plugin that allowed you to correct colors by selecting common objects.

If your picture was an outdoor picture you would select the sky button and then select the sky in your picture. You could continue by selecting the grass button and then selecting grass in your picture. I believe skin was another type that could be chosen.

Anyone have an idea on the plugin name and manufacturer?
Thanks,
Ken

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections