B
Posted By
Bpatrickwilliams
Dec 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was wondering if there is a way to create more than one work path. I am trying to eventually have two elliptical selections made at once, one inside of the other. I have seen in a book that i have, that two paths can be converted to selections at the same time, however, the book i have is photoshop 6, and the starting DL files were not available any longer from the website. The downloadable files started with the correct work paths. I have figured out how to create a work path from a selection, but when i try to make a second one, it just replaces my first work path. I was wondering if there is a way to create a second work path so that i can select both paths and convert both into selections at the same time.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Dec 21, 2003
Make first path. Go to the Paths Palette and double-click on Work Path. Rename it. Make more paths and save them the same way.
B
Bpatrickwilliams
Dec 21, 2003
Unreal, i can’t believe its that simple, i been pullin my hair out and askin’ all over on how to do that. Thanks alot man, yer a life saver.
E
emencz
Dec 22, 2003
A lot. Two words.
RH
r_harvey
Dec 22, 2003
A lot. Two words.

What about:

Unreal, iI can’t believe itsit’s that simple,. iI’ve been pullin’ my hair out, and askin’ all over…
E
emencz
Dec 22, 2003
I’m allergic to alot.
J
JasonSmith
Dec 22, 2003
somepeoplejustdonthavethebestgrammarskillz.
B
Bpatrickwilliams
Dec 23, 2003
other people have way too much time on their hands…ENUFF said, alot alot alot alot lol
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 23, 2003
it’s kind of a running gag here bpat. some of us used to say alot a lot until we were corrected… a lot. now it’s just plain funny.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections