Re: 7.01 Upgrade – How to get it to Work ! ! !

WK
Posted By
William Kious
Jan 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I wonder what proportion of Photoshop users paid for it? It’s a very expensive program for doing the sort of dabbling that a lot of people here ask about.

Photoshop? Expensive? Hell yes. IMHO, that’s why Adobe has such a problem with piracy. I wouldn’t mind spending $200 for Photoshop … But damn near $700!?!? Some people don’t pay that much for their computer, much less one piece of software.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

V
Voivod
Jan 4, 2004
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:15 -0500, "William Kious" scribbled:

I wonder what proportion of Photoshop users paid for it? It’s a very expensive program for doing the sort of dabbling that a lot of people here ask about.

Photoshop? Expensive? Hell yes. IMHO, that’s why Adobe has such a problem with piracy. I wouldn’t mind spending $200 for Photoshop … But damn near $700!?!? Some people don’t pay that much for their computer, much less one piece of software.

What’s your fucking point? It’s ok to steal if you can’t afford it?
H
Hecate
Jan 4, 2004
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:15 -0500, "William Kious" wrote:

It’s only expensive if you don’t need it. If, on the other hand you do, then it’s relatively cheap.

If you’re "dabbling" then you should be using Elements.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
G
Glenn
Jan 4, 2004
"William Kious" wrote in message

Photoshop? Expensive? Hell yes. IMHO, that’s why Adobe has such a
problem
with piracy. I wouldn’t mind spending $200 for Photoshop … But damn
near
$700!?!? Some people don’t pay that much for their computer, much less
one
piece of software.
I assume you are not considering the purchase of Maya Unlimited either
N
nomail
Jan 4, 2004
Voivod wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:15 -0500, "William Kious" scribbled:

What’s your fucking point? It’s ok to steal if you can’t afford it?

Besides, the price is seldom the real reason. It’s only the excuse. I’ve seen people ask for a crack for a piece of software that cost a whopping seven (7) dollars…

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
ML
Mike Latondresse
Jan 4, 2004
"William Kious" wrote in
news::

The assholes who steal it would do so at $150.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections