MS
Posted By
Megan_Stone
Dec 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everytime I try to Save For Web on my Photoshop 7.0, an error message comes up that says "Could not complete this operation because an assertion has failed." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop and it continues to give me this message. Can someone help me?

~Megan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EN
Eduard_Nemirovsky
Dec 27, 2003
hold Ctrl_Alt and click on Save for Web, it will reset setting for this option. ed
S
Serpent330
Jan 17, 2004
wrote:
*Everytime I try to Save For Web on my Photoshop 7.0, an error message comes up that says "Could not complete this operation because an assertion has failed." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop and it continues to give me this message. Can
someone help me?

~Megan *

Just thought I would add the following information since Eduard_Nemirovs solution failed to work for me. (No Offense m8)

This is how I got mine working again…

Close all Adobe programs and run the regedit (Be careful, any wrong change may damage your windows System).
Just delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Save For Web 3.0"

And I found that tidbit at…
http://tinyurl.com/yww8v

Serpent330
———————————————————— ———— posted via www.WebFrustration.com

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections