D
Posted By
Danielbell
Dec 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there, sorry i sorry i used caps there. When i go to install photoshop in wont get past 99% of the first setup and when it does it comes up with error number -113.
Now one would think to self that adobe had a referance but i haven’t found anything yet. So what do i do???
Well what i have done is downloaded it again to see if it was the file itself. tested negitive Format hardrive and reinstall. Tested netgitive to that
Search for 4 hrs on adobe. Found it as useless as tits on a camel. Any other idea’s???

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
jim-norris
Dec 7, 2003
It is probably a Microsoft error number. The exact meaning can be quite difficult to find.
wrote in message
Hi there, sorry i sorry i used caps there. When i go to install photoshop
in wont get past 99% of the first setup and when it does it comes up with error number -113.
Now one would think to self that adobe had a referance but i haven’t found
anything yet. So what do i do???
Well what i have done is downloaded it again to see if it was the file
itself. tested negitive
Format hardrive and reinstall. Tested netgitive to that
Search for 4 hrs on adobe. Found it as useless as tits on a camel. Any other idea’s???
DL
David_Lingard
Dec 8, 2003
From the FAQs – this might help:

LenHewitt "Error number: -113 (refer to the online help) On installing Photoshop 7.0.1 update or Photoshop 6 Tryout Version" 9/3/02 7:43am </cgi-bin/webx?50>

ATB

D
AP
amie_park
Dec 9, 2003
Or maybe this is what your looking for:
Document called "Error "Component Move Data… -113" When Installing Photoshop 7.0.1 Update"

Here is the link: <http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/2dd5a.htm>

Good Luck!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections