KS
Posted By
KB_Stylee
Dec 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok Shift Control I (select inverse) key commands are not working… It works maybe 1 out of 20 times and it is starting to piss me off. To start off with I am using a LEGAL version of Photoshop CS so it is not cracked. All other Shift Control commands work. ie. shift control d (reselect)… And all control key functions work. Could it be a keyboard issue.. I currently have a Logitech Cordless MX Duo with all the latest drivers and such… I have not tried another keyboard since this is the only one I have. Has anyone else ran across this.. Did adobe miss something or is it logitech.. Any help would be appreciative.

Thanks
kb

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Rich_Beardsley
Dec 4, 2003
Are you running trillian? If so see this thread: <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@@.1dea354b>
KS
KB_Stylee
Dec 5, 2003
Thanks Rich… That was the problem.. Damn Trillian.. Never even taught about that… Turned the hot key association off in Trillian and all is good.

KB
RB
Rich_Beardsley
Dec 5, 2003
Sweet! Glad that worked for you.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections